2010년 9월 23일 목요일

The person who I admire.

Leonardo da Vinci was born in Italia. He is just the archetype of Renaissance Man who is skilled in various field and that's why I admire.
He got fame as an artist at first. The Mona Lisa, a painting of a beauty, is the most valuable asset in human history. And the Last Supper depicts a famous scene in the bible. Both artworks made him one of the greatest painter ever.
Art was not the only his interest. As we check his note, we can see how he was interested in enormous range of field and how he was creative. In his note, there are many drawings of his idea and outcomes of his study. He observed natural phenomenons and studied ratio of human body. He had been interested in autopsy, also. And the sketch of his engineering idea look very similar to stuffs of these day, like tanks and air crafts.
These are just small parts of his talent. He was a scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, painter, sculptor, architect, botanist, musician and writer as a man. I think he is the most creative person ever. As I want to be a creative person, I really admire his ideas and curiosity.

댓글 2개: