One day, when I was 6 or 7 years old, I was in some secret place with my friend. In the place, there was nothing but lots of bushes. Maybe the site was waiting for being constructed some building on it. My friend and I were there cause it feels like some secret place blocked with plates. So nobody could see what we were doing there.
We caught some bugs from the bushes. Our plan was cooking the bugs, pretending cooking program in TV. We made little fire on bush and set grill over the fire. Everything was good. But suddenly something happened. Strong wind blew and the fire grew up to the size of soccer ball. It was really embarrassing for me and my friend run away! There's nothing to do but just follow him. We walked around the village.
As we were so young, we forgot everything about the fire and played strolling around village. I had nice time playing with him. When I was came back to my apartment, my mom was out side shouting me "Hey boy, where were you! there was big fire! Be careful!". After her shouting, I had noticed about the fire. As I looked at the our secret site, I could see huge fire over the plate blocking the site. And the place was crowded with firemen and fire cars. The fire was absolutely made by us.
Fortunately, cause there was no people or someone's property, there was no casualty or a loss, I guess. And my mom still doesn't know the fact that I made the fire.
it was a happy feature of a misfortune!
답글삭제