A dense fog was surrounding us, when we were on a boat crossing river. We were heading to island in big river for summer vacation. But I felt weird rather than pleased. Unconsciously I might know what would happen to me before long. People had happy time in the uninhabited island. I was happy too, but the happiness felt like not mine. It felt like there’s something bad outside of happy mood. As sun rose up, fog got cleared and the strong sunshine made me hard to see around me clear. And I still felt doom and silence in the sunshine. My body belonged to happy mood but my soul was out there. Frequently, other’s happy noise faded out from my ears.
Finally, the night came to us. We’ve unpacked in old cabin and it looked like fell down soon. I thought I should pass out this night quickly. A strange thing was that I fell in sleep in a second. But I’m not the kind of person who fell sleep easily in unusual place. That night, I fell in sleep more deeper than any other night.
I opened my eyes. I don’t know why I woke up but my mind was more clear than when I wake up in a day. My eyes got used to darkness but still I couldn’t see any artificial light. It’s cause, of course, a city was a few kilometers far across the river.
I shouldn’t have done it, but I could stop it. Yes, I turned to back side of me and he was there, the angel of death! He was typical example of the angel of death in Korea, with black suit and black hat. The most astonishing moment was when I saw under the angel. He was above the floor without foot! Can you believe it? He had no foot and was floating from the ground! I closed my eyes and I wished it was not real. I tried to sleep again but my mind was getting clear and clear, and I felt chilly in the middle of summer. I opened my eyes again and he was still there. I couldn’t see his eyes because of the shade of his hat but I could feel his looking down to me strongly. He was still floating from the floor. I couldn’t stand anymore and I fainted away.
Strong sunray from the sun woke me up in the morning. I opened my eyes and I could memorize last night lively. So I checked the place where the angel of death floating. I found a suit of Han-bok was hanged with a hat.

ㅠㅠ
답글삭제i dont like that picture....
he looks fierce. That person was a horror to see!
I have habitual nightmares. T.T;;
답글삭제wow I think it is very good writing. Very absorbing story and personally the angel's style was very chic. All black.
답글삭제