2010년 10월 1일 금요일

Blog Post #4 Assignment - New York

Last summer, I'd stayed in NY, BIG APPLE. Actually I'd stayed mainly in NJ, and it is located near in Manhattan so I could have lots of chances to visit New York. And I'd been there for 5 weeks and it was enough time for me to enjoy life of NY with out lack of time.
The central park, my beloved site, is the wonder of the city. I really love this park so I had lots of time there watching people tanning their skin or jogging and taking a nap. But I couldn't see all around the park cause it is so huge.
The shake shack bugger is placed in west side of the park. It is one of the most famous cheese bugger in the states. Loving the bugger, I visit there almost every time when I visit the park. So end of travel, I got sick of it, haha.
I've been to other cities too, Philadelphia, Boston and Niagara falls. But campus of the states was most interesting to me. I went to Princeton, MIT and Harvard. Campuses were so calm and clean so I could guess students of the campuses may easily concentrate on their study.
NY was so attractive for me so I hope to visit there again.
 
P.S May I tell you some secret? I met Usher at Madame Tussaud in NY and he said do not post the picture of him. But cause you are my favorite classmate, I post this picture. haha~









댓글 2개: