Japanese companies are adopting English as their official language. Long time ago, they didn't need to, because their quality of goods worked everywhere over the barrier of language. But now, most of japanese GDP is service industry, and it need fluency of English. That's why they need to change their official language. And this idea cover not only employees of companies but also student in schools. But it doesn't look easy for them to make it. The focus of studying English is getting a good score in test, and there is a gap between getting a high score in English test and actual ability of using English.
I think Koreans are in same situation with Japanese. We are well aware of importance of getting good English skills, and spending lots of money and time to studying English. In my case, I've studied more than ten years, since I entered middle school. But I can say just few words with foreigners in English. I think we should change our mind to leaning English. It's not a study of getting knowledge of something mysterious but getting a skill to communicate with foreigners. The main concern is not how you speak English correctly but how you well transfer your idea. So let's don't get stressed for getting a good score in English test. Instead, let's regard it as a tool or a skill for communicate each other like cooking, driving, etc.
how I well transfer my idea. I think that's a good way for approach other language.
답글삭제you can say just few words in English...? I don't think so... we wrote very well..!! haha.
답글삭제